sábado, octubre 23

A.L.

So hot, out the box. Can we pick up the pace? Turn it up, heat it up. I need to be entertained. Push the limit Are you with it? Baby, dont be afraid Ima hurt you real good, baby. Lets go. Its my show. Baby, do what I say

Dont trip off the bits that Im gonna display. I told you. Im a hold you down until youre amazed. Give it to you til youre screaming my name. 
 No escaping when we start. Once Im in I hold your heart. Theres no way Ill ring the alarm So hold on til its over.  Oh, do you know what you got into? Can you handle what Im bout to do? Because its about to get rough for you Im here for you entertainment. Oh, I bet you thought that I was awfully sweet A fallen angel swept you off your feet But Im about to turn up the heat. Im here for your entertainment.
Its alright, youll be fine. Baby, Im in control Take the pain, Take the pleasure. Im the master of both Close your eyes, not your mind. Let me into your soul. Im a work it til youre totally blown (right?) No escaping when we start, once Im in I hold your heart Theres no way Ill ring the alarm So hold on til its over.